I Am Weak
I caved and tested. BFN not surprisingly! I didn't tell dh. I'm going to test tomorrow too as we had planned. I was hoping to surprise him but now I'm just disappointed.
I had a temp drop this morning on my chart too. Still about the coverline though. So what does that mean?! I have no idea! I'm hoping tomorrow's will give me a little more insight.
So ladies, what do you think?
I've been trying not to get my hopes up but to think positive. Of course, the "signs" of pregnancy and AF being so similar that Mother Nature gives us don't really help. Thanks for nothing!
So I'm hanging in there for a few more days. If my BFN stays that way, next cycle we're going to try to time things better. And I think we'll use PreSeed, I've heard great things about it. And maybe the fertility monitor.
But maybe I'm wrong. I'm keeping everything crossed until I know for sure either way!

3 Comments:
Still on the early side and I wouldn't exactly call that a drop. I'd wait to see what tomorrow holds (temp wise). If it goes up - it could be a good sign.
8:00 AM
I hope you get the bfp. I'm not sure what to think about that drop. I'm still crossing my fingers.
10:10 AM
Argh! Your chart is driving me crazy! It's back up today. I hope this is a good sign.
6:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home