The Would Be's
First, the happy stuff. Our vacation was awesome! Just what we needed. Dh and I had an awesome time, spending time alone was good for us both. The change of scenery was great too - it was good to be somewhere different for a few days. It was great!
On a sad note, yesterday was my due date. I cried most of the morning - having to come home from a fun trip to the sadness here was tough. Of course we sat right behind a 10-month-old baby boy on the way home. He was perfect - didn't make a peep - but I couldn't help but think of mine. The one I lost but should have been here this weekend. It's so sad, my broken-heart feeling and also my feelings of failure and disappointment keep coming back. And of course the "Why me?" thoughts.
And Mother's Day. The icing on the cake.
I feel like this is the last rough part for now - I know it's not really, but the next week is going to be full of what would be's. I'm trying to focus on other things. Like TTC, getting ready for the Spring and spending time with friends and family.
My TTC update - today is CD13. Only another week or so until Miss Egg makes her big journey. Here's hoping for a BFP very soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home