100th
It's my 100th post! And who knew it would be about puking!!
I have had no time to update lately because every free second I have is spent trying not to throw up. I am nauseated all the time and I hate that feeling. I'm trying not to bitch, but it's miserable! Yesterday I had a somewhat more normal day and it was so nice. I'm really hoping there are more normal days and less nausea days very soon.
We went away for the weekend with my family, which was really fun. I got to rest and that was the best part! We did the typical Labor Day weekend family stuff - board games, a fair and a parade. It was great.
My stomach is making it's big pouf-out even more already. It's actually funny to me, since I look like I've put on weight but only around my belly button!
The hardest thing for me with being so sick is that I'm afraid something's wrong with the baby. I'm afraid that throwing up so hard will hurt the baby somehow - even though I'm sure that's not possible. I was really sick with my last pregnancy and now I'm sick again...I guess I'm just one of those people who have a hard time being pregnant. It's hard not to over think it, but otherwise I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Just waiting (im)patiently for my next appt to hear the heartbeat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home