Beta Day!
Today is Beta Day! Yeah!! I called Dr. S this morning and the nurse said she's talk with her to see if she wanted a blood or urine test for me. And Nurse R called back - blood test it is! I went right in and Nurse R said she'd call me tomorrow morning herself with the results. I'm hoping for high, high, high!!!
I also got to make my first two prenatal appointments. Next Tuesday, 8/23 and the following Monday, 8/29. The 8/23 appt is with the nurse - I think it's like an "intake" appt, mostly informational. Then my appt 8/29 is with a doctor - not my doctor, but one in the practice. Dr. S is on vacation that week. The doctor I'm seeing, Dr. D, is a guy! I'm a little weirded out by that but hopefully he won't want to examine me, we'll see. I know it shouldn't bother me but I just don't understand how a male can understand any of what I'm going through right now. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!!
So that's where today is! Busy but happy Monday. I am relieved that everything finally came together today. I'm worrying about the spotting from last week but trying not too. Having to talk about it today made me worry. That's the only thing negative I'm trying to get through right now.
Tomorrow I'll have a lovely beta number. Unfortunately for you guys, I'm going on vacation until Saturday! BUT, if I can get Internet, I'll post. Keep everything crossed still!
The receptionist I made my appointments with said, "So you're 5 weeks, right"? I kinda smiled and thought - yes, yes I am!

2 Comments:
Yeah! You need to post. You can't leave us hanging! Have fun!
9:01 AM
Woo Hoo! Come on! Post!!!!
1:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home