I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Line is Darker


Thank God - the line on this morning's test is darker!! The spotting has stopped...woo hoo. I'm still not counting my chickens before they hatch, so to speak, but I'm feeling better about the lines getting darker. I am still holding out for Monday, first thing is a trip to the ob's office for a test for me. At this point, I just want confirmation. The spotting has freaked me out but I've talked with a few other girls who had it very early too, when AF was due so that was a tiny bit reassuring. Now, back to the regularly scheduled waiting.

4 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

The darker line is such a comfort. Congratulation on having the lines! Yay!

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

Amanda - you are pregnant...enjoy it! I've convinced myself not to freak out right now, because honestly there is nothing that I can do. So, I'm just going to go through each day, loving the fact that I have a secret.

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Yeah!!!!! This is very good news!!!!

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Woo-hoo!

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home