I'm Afraid It's Really All Not True
I am spotting. Just a little bit this afternoon - it happened about two minutes ago but I am freaking out. I called dh and he's freaking out too - he doesn't know what to say to me. I have no idea what this means and I'm afraid.
Wish me luck, I think I need it.

4 Comments:
Spotting is very common early in pregnancy. {{{HUGS}}}}
3:05 PM
I'm just going to think positive thoughts for you. I hope everything is okay.....
3:45 PM
Damn! I am so sorry and I am crossing my fingers it really means nothing at all. I spotted the day my period was due, which was Friday, I believe, and it has since stopped. So, maybe your body is doing the same. Are they going to let you come in to see the OB?
5:06 PM
I am sending positive thoughts your way. Hope everything is ok. Got my fingers crossed for you!!
5:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home