I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hottest Day of the Year

It's SO hot here. Today is the hottest day of the year. Thank God for air conditioning!

CD10, my first low day on my monitor. I have 9 more sticks from the first box of 30 that I bought. The booklet says not to use tests from different boxes - but at $50 a box, I hate to throw out 10 sticks. So I'm going to chance it and see what happens. If I had normal cycles, I might only need 10 sticks anyway. But I have freakish long cycles so we'll play it by ear. I did find a box of 30 sticks on Amazon.com for $36.99 with free shipping -that's a deal! I'm ordering mine tomorrow.

I have decided I want a naval ring. Of course, I can't get my belly button pierced in my current trying-to-get-knocked up state, but it's one of those things I've wanted and never did. Until now, when I want to and I can't. Kinda of like the grass is always greener. Maybe it'll be something I do someday.

Tomorrow's forecast - hot, hot, hot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anam Cara said...

Good luck with the sticks this cycle, and with coping with the heat!

11:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home