I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Faint Second Line

Well, well.

Tonight I got home and tested - I was trying to wait until Sunday but I just had this feeling I couldn't get over.....I just had to test.

There was a VERY faint second line.

Holy shit.

The first test was an early EPT and I dipped the stick for 15 seconds. About two minutes later, the second line appeared. It's light - but it's still there.

I called dh and told him to get more tests on his way home. He got another package of early EPTs along with two other boxes that say they can be used on the day of the missed period - which for me, is Monday or Tuesday.

I took a second early EPT and dipped for only 5 seconds and sure enough, two minutes later I got an even fainter, but still there, second line.

Tonight I am totally freaking out. I know it's still early - I'm only 10dpo tonight - but I just don't know what to think! I'm afraid that maybe it's a false positive or something. I've been SO tired for three days now, today I woke up with huge bbs and I've been nauseated off and on for a few days. I thought they were from being busy with work and all that good stuff - turns out that maybe they're signs I'm pregnant.

Wow. I may be pregnant.
This is surreal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

WOW! That is SO exciting!

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

I am sooo excited for you!!! I would definately say a line is a line, and since you got it twice, I would rule out false positive! Wishing you a happy healthy uneventful 9 months with a living breathing baby at the end. Congrats!!

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

OMG! I hope we're in this together! I'm so excited for you!

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

AAAAAAAACKKKKKK! You and Holly both!!!! I'm so psyched!!!!! Sending you really really really good vibes!!!!!

7:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home