Feeling A Tad Like Myself (for this moment anyway)
I am having a really good day. The last four days have been torture - I've thrown up almost everything I've eating, I'm not sleeping and I'm downright cranky. But today, I feel okay. I rescheduled a doctor's appointment to 2 days earlier and I wrote down my next one after that - and I feel, dare I say it! - very hopeful.
This whole subsequent pregnancy thing is not easy. I have several pregnant friends who just don't understand what I'm going through. It's not a "normal" pregnancy for me. They told everyone at 5 or 6 weeks that they were expecting. Most of my friends and family doesn't know. They have no problem buying baby stuff or planning their nursery. And they can't understand why even just being pregnant is hard for me.
So, I've made the jump into maternity clothes. Which is just funny. I'm not quite big enough in the tummy for them - but my regular clothes make me look like I'm going to pop. Ugh. So for now, rummaging through my closet, finding something to wear is the highlight of my day.
12 weeks. I can't believe it's already here.

1 Comments:
Yeah!!!!! I'm sorry it's scary. I know. :( But this is certainly a good milestone.
9:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home