So Close
This is a big week for my pregnancy - and I really feel like I'm SO close to having this baby. Like everything's really happening! We finished cleaning out the nursery and this week we're moving the office into the basement. Friday we're picking up the baby furniture. Tuesday the painter is coming. And sometime in the next few weeks, I suspect, is my baby shower.
Holy crap.
I keep telling my husband I feel like everything's in transition. Which, I know it is, but it's so weird to finally be here. It's somewhere I wasn't sure I'd ever be! I'm enjoying every second and I'm starting to get so excited, I just can't wait.
Tomorrow night we have our first of four birthing classes. I'm looking forward to it, actually. Everyone tells me that you pretty much throw all the prep classes out the window when labor is actually here, but that's okay. I'm just happy it's my turn to be going.
Happy 31.2 weeks to me.

1 Comments:
And Happy Valentine's Day also!
11:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home