I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hoppy Easter

Happy Easter, if you celebrate the holiday. Dh and I didn't make any plans, since we weren't sure what would be going on with baby. So we're having a relaxing day at home and we'll probably have Chinese for dinner. (Leftover, and no, it didn't bring on labor last night - hee hee).

I've had a few strong contractions here and there. Again today I had the thicker cm, it usually happens in the middle of the night and/or in the first part of the morning. Then it stops. I'm feeling a little discouraged again today. I'm trying to think about my drs appt on Tuesday, since Dr. D mentioned being induced at my appt last week, but I'm seeing Dr. H this time. Actually, I'm going to call in the am to see if I can see Dr. D instead. Once I get the induction scheduled I'll feel better - having the date set.

Anyway, we had company last night for a few hours, which was a nice distraction. I did a LOT of walking yesterday and all it's done is make my legs and hips very sore today. So today I'm taking it easy.

I hope Isabel is having her baby today!! And a HUGE congratulations to the new mommy Sara whose baby girl is now in the world safe and sound. I'm also sending big happy labor thoughts to Holly!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josefina said...

Well, I see you're still around! Anyway, if your appt is tomorrow, probably by tomorrow you will a) have your date defined or b) at least know how are you doing.
I'm pretty sure you must be at least 6 cm dilated, which of course is enough to have your baby born!!!!
the best of lucks!!!
and happy easter to you too!

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home