I'm Due! I'm Due!
This is what my pregnancy ticker says - I'm Due! I'm Due! No time left! ha. Yesterday I had quite a few strong contractions - dh and I timed them all last night and they were, for a brief time, about 12 minutes apart. Then they stopped. SIGH. Today I had a few random strong ones - mostly after I go to the bathroom (which is every half hour or so!). I also had some other signs of labor - lots of cm, some super light pink cm yesterday and on/off backache and crampy feeling. But nothing that lasts, it all comes and goes. Hmmmmmm.
So I'm going to be tonight happy that I made it to my due date - 40 weeks! I can't believe I made it through a full term pregnancy and I'm here, but I am and that does feel good. It's the positive side to all of this waiting.
Happy Easter or Happy Passover, everyone.

1 Comments:
May you have a quick and easy delivery...and a happy and healthy baby in your arms...in no time!
7:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home