I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Here's to June, I think I'm Out

CD12, temp drop again - closer to my coverline - and a BFN. I'm pretty sure this month I'm out.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really, really disappointed. But I'm glad to be getting some signs either way - it's the not knowing that I can't deal with. So here's to June. FF predicts I'm o'ing on the weekend of our 5th wedding anniversary. Maybe it'll be lucky!

I broke down and bought a Clearblue Fertility Monitor! I was going to hold off a few more cycles but what am I waiting for? I bought a new one on Ebay for a great price and hopefully it'll be here Tuesday or so. I'm concerned because CD1 might be Monday and I might not have it. What should I do then? Any suggestions??

My friend also bought PreSeed for herself and her friend but her friend is now pregnant. I'm thinking of asking her if I can buy some of hers. I've heard great things about it.

So, with my new monitor, PreSeed and a heck of a better understanding of when to time things, maybe June will be successful.

Happy Memorial Day weekend, ladies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Amanda,
I'm sorry. I'm so disappointed. :(

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Amanda -

You don't have to have the monitor on Day One. You can start it (the book explains) I believe as late as day 5. Normally, you don't even begin testing until day 7 or so when it first asks you.

Sorry about this cycle, mine is most likely going to be timed with yours because I am 13 dpo and just waiting around.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Foxxy One said...

I'm sorry sweetie.

6:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home