Finding the Good in the Disappointment
This is the worst 2ww ever. I have no idea how many dpo I am. My chart is a mess. Yesterday I had EWCM. Any thoughts?
I'm pretty much thinking this month is a big fat no, so I'm planning on going all-out next month. I've taken dh out of the loop. He said he'll be able to figure out when I'm ovulating based on when I want to bd all the time, but at least he won't have time to really think about it beforehand. Maybe that'll help. I'm also hoping next month my fertility monitor will be more of a help - keeping my fingers crossed for that.
Trying to find the positive does help. A little. I'm hoping it'll take the sting out of it this month when AF shows up. Dh and I will go out for sushi again, the stuff I can't have while pregnant. And, I can have a couple of beers over the 4th of July weekend. I hate to have that to look forward too but I'll take it. It's better than nothing.
The latest round of summer babies are here. Three boys, two girls. I've bought two out of three baby congrats cards. It seems like every day I get pictures of the newest baby in my email inbox. The first one was cute. The second, cute. They're all cute but a little harsh on the heart.
So yesterday at the pharmacy, I bought some medicine and wanted to make sure it was safe to take while ttc. So I ask. The pharmacist looks it up in the big book of medicine and it is. Yey. I try to make a beeline for the register to pay and she says, "Good luck! That's so exciting!!"
She has no idea.

2 Comments:
I have to admit that your chart completely confounds me. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about all the pictures of the babies. :(
1:33 PM
Since you only have a few months of charting, it's really tough to tell. Last month, your temp dropped at 12dpo but this month you seem to be spiking (which is good). EWCM is common right before your period but it's also common if you are pregnant.
Have you tested yet?
11:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home