Will I or Won't I?
No baby yet.
That pretty much sums up my phone calls these days. Although, the calls have tapered off since late late week - I think after the false alarm of the Dr. D telling me I'd have the baby on Thursday, people have decided that maybe it's not so close afterall.
Tomorrow is the big doctor's appt at 2pm!! Everyone - keep your fingers crossed that I'll get an induction date!! I'm worried he's going to tell me to wait it out and send me on my merry way. No, no, no!! I can even cry if it means being induced...I just need a bright light at the end of this pregnancy tunnel.
So we'll see. I wasn't able to change my appt with Dr. H, Dr. D is out of town until Friday so Dr. H it is. SIGH.
I've had some on/off contractions all day but nothing of concern. I've also had some pressure in my hips and belly but it goes away when I sit down. Of course, my mil tells me to keep walking around I get the pressure but she forgets that I have a full grown small child in my stomach and it just flat out isn't comfortable to walk a marathon with 8 (or more!) pounds of baby pressing on me. But I'm walking around and staying on my feet as much as I can - for what it's worth, since it doesn't seem to be helping right now!!
So, here's to tomorrow's appointment. 4cm dialted as of last Wednesday and I just want something to assure me I'll get to hold my sweet baby girl in my arms sometime very soon.

1 Comments:
I'm getting so nervous with this final wait of your baby!!!!
I hope you have good news this afternoon! (I think you're some hours behind my time zone, so for me it would be more like the evening!)
8:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home