I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Answer is....Won't I

I am not being induced.

We just got home from the appt. I am 4 to 4 1/2 cm dilated, 90% effaced and the baby is at a +1 station. Therefore the doctor thinks I'll go into labor on my own soon. By soon, he doesn't have a time frame but that it'll happen since I'm "already progressing" in my labor.

I am more than frustrated. I'm crampy and grouchy and now I'm off to take a nap.

However I am VERY happy that baby girl is fine and just taking her time in there! I can't wait to see her, finally. The doctor estimates she's about 7 pounds.

Come on baby. I hope you decide to come out SOON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home