I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

No Room at the Inn

The hospital called at 6am - they have no open rooms for me! I have to call back at 10am and hopefully they'll have something. She said there are 4 people going home today but who knows when...so we're waiting to see.

Aaaaahhh :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Josefina said...

Oh!! I can't believe your bad luck!!!! Just when you think there's nothing that will delay you more,this happens!
Well, I think they'll call you soon enough!!
Looks like there's another baby boom coming!!
Good luck!!
PS: if you can pls tell me what's your time zone, as to think of you and send you good wishes when you're having your baby!!

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

HI there! :) I'm in the Eastern time zone on the East Coast of the USA. Thank you for the good wishes!!

6:38 AM

 
Blogger Anam Cara said...

Best of luck Amanda! I hope you get there today. (((hugs)))

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Catherine said...

Fingers crossed for today!

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home