Wish Us Luck!
Tomorrow's the big day! I am so full of emotions right now. I thought today would go by very slowly but it's really gone by fast. I'm finishing up my nesting and getting things ready for the whirlwind to come.
Thank you to everyone for your support, I really appreciate it. I'll update with baby news as soon as I can!

2 Comments:
Well, I think this is the last post we'll get from you still with your daughter inside!!
Next time there'll be (hopefully) some pictures here!!!
Good luck!!!!
P.S. Yesterday I was watching maternity room (discovery home&health) and I almost thought I could see you there (yes, I know it's recorded, yes I know there are like 300 million americans, but anyway I thought of that).
1:17 PM
Yeah! I can't wait to hear all about her! Good luck!!!!!
2:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home