I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

She's Here!

Our baby girl is here! We just got home and it's been a very long and tiring few days but all is wonderful. She was born 4/26/06 at 11:27 pm after a quick labor but long delivery - 3 hours of pushing and a very difficult time getting her into the world.

8 pounds, 13 ounces and 21 inches long. She is perfect and I'm still amazed she's mine!

I'll post my birth story and all the details very soon.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4:47 PM

 
Blogger Roxanne said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! So so so happy for you!

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Josefina said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy her all you can!!!
I'll be waiting for details and of course, her picture!!!

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Anam Cara said...

Congratulations Amanda! Glad all went well and you are now home.

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Josefina said...

I'm also wondering how you must be doing, I'm sure you're thrilled!!!!
Hope to know something about you soon!!

9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home