I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Check's in the Mail

Okay, okay, not the check but even better! My records have been shipped - WOO HOO. Exactly 15 days after my first phone call. What a turnaround. I'm going to call Nice Nurse this afternoon to let her know to expect them. So Dr. K should have them next week and then we'll get the ball rolling again. Blood tests and more results...then we'll go from there. I have an odd sense of....happy.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home