I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Figures

I guess the system does work! Nice nurse called me yesterday - my files arrived! It's a miracle. She told me Dr. K wasn't in until Friday (of course) but they were on her desk and she'd call me when Dr. K figured out what to do with me next.

Of course, she called this afternoon - I was gone and didn't check my messages since I figured they wouldn't call. But she did! So I'll call her back tomorrow, I'm actually looking forward to it. Maybe, just maybe, this can be the first step forward.

Now if my body would just cooperate. Today is CD32. Still nothing, no signs of AF. I just wish my body would hurry up and get back on some kind of pattern. Those OPKs might come in handy next month after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home