I'm in the POAS Club
Well, well. I never pictured myself peeing on a stick daily but alas, this is now a part of my everyday routine. I've gotten another OPK negative...which is not a surprise again. Why do they tell you to start testing so early? I think it's so you use more sticks and need to buy more, therefore spending more money.
It's all a big conspiracy!
At any rate, since I'm not sure when I ovulate, it could be up to another week or so that I keep getting negatives. I'm actually glad I'm trying this out during this cycle - if I had to keep getting the negative OPK for so long next month when we're actually trying, I might be disappointed. It's no fun to keep seeing that one pink line, but no second. Today is CD12, so here's to more days ahead of testing.
I'm trying to focus on the upcoming months. Thinking about being pregnant again makes me so happy but I don't want to jinx anything (although, I'm sure I believe in jinxes). I guess I don't want to get my hopes up by making plans for when I'm hopefully pregnant and then not be right away. So instead, I'm going to focus on what's going on in my life now, which means I'll be cleaning away since that helps pass the time and it keeps me busy.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to pass the time other than cleaning, let me know!
It's a gorgeous sunny day but I'm still feeling a little blah. It is also dh's birthday. Tomorrow is the first day of April so that makes it the month we start trying. Only four more weeks until our vacation. See, I guess it's not so blah afterall.
Cute thing dh said yesterday. So, I tell him everyday when I use an OPK and that it's negative. So last night he says, "Hun, why do you keep using them if they're going to come out negative? Aren't you wasting them?? It's been two days now. You can't have that many, right?" I kinda laugh and tell him that I have to use them everyday to get some kind of comparison going. Then I told him I bought 30 OPKs (value pack, baby!) and that you're supposed to use 10 or so per cycle. It was funny, he thought they were like HPTs - he just wasn't sure why I would take it knowing it was negative. And that they only came two in a package. He's so cute.
And now, onto April.

2 Comments:
I LOVE the OPKs. As long as you do actually ovulate, you are bound to get a positive. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the HPTs. LOL.
3:17 PM
I hope your husband had a nice birthday and that you guys were able to do something fun. Feel free to link me to your blog!
1:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home