The Nonsense Goes On...Day by Day
CD33. Today my temp is the SAME temp I had yesterday. Still above the coverline. I tested this morning, another no. My cramps are gone, my boobs are huge and I feel like I might puke at any minute. Worst of all, I'm not even sure if I ovulated. How much long can this nonsense go on?
I'll say it again - AF should just show up and put me out of my misery.
DH has made me promise not to test again until tomorrow. Afternoon, he says, I but explained the importance of first morning pee. I think I talked him into it. The only tests I have left are the digital ones - those handy dandy PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT ones. In a way, I think they're cruel. At least give me the satisfaction of *thinking* there just might be a hint of a second line. Those two mean words - not pregnant - leave nothing. And there's no digging them out of the trash can hours later.
If I'm not pregnant, I want a Mai Tai when we go to dinner with friends tomorrow night. I like to think it's safe but then I get on this imagination train of maybe I am pregnant.
Maybe the words - pregnant or not pregnant - aren't so bad afterall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home