I lost my first baby (boy) during my 21st week of pregnancy on 12/24/04. My husband and I both found the courage to try again. I hate the "again" part. We were blessed with a daughter on 4/26/06 and she's the center of our world. Here's the story of my long and emotional journey from losing the first child I loved and raising the second child I love.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Three Cool Things


I have found three really cool things today.

One - the website www.rookiemoms.com I *love* it! They really put things in perspective. I especially love the posting on how hard the first weeks are but that it does get better...they promise. What a great site! I also like the Pumping Project site, it's hysterical.

Two - Reel Moms at the movie theatre near us. They have a once-a-week showing of a first run movie just for moms and dads with babies. SWEET!! I might get to some new movies before they hit DVD afterall.

Three - a picture of my baby girl today. 4 weeks ago she was born. Wow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josefina said...

She's unbelievably cute!!!!!!!!

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Isabel said...

Love the picture!

(and I keep meaning to try out reel moms!)

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home